Bill Turner’s excellent video (embedded below) is about how to respond to any demand, especially one about a fraudulent mortgage loan. Write to the man; put PRIVATE at top; send to a street location; add Without Prejudice; stamp on back; send registered mail!
I transcribed the key points to help thee and to help me learn this!
Skip the video for now and read the key points below!
- If you know your rights than you have rights. If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.
- Every presentment is an offer to contract (a summons, a ticket, debt collection notice, etc).
Before reading the sample letter, keep in mind:
- Our NAME is a corporation
- Corporations are dead entities; they need a living being to take responsibility for the corporation
- The courts need us to step up and take liability for our corporation (NAME). They come to the man; us.
- We’re going to reverse those roles, and we’re going to address the man
- Make them become liable for their corporation. We need someone to step up and take liability for that corporation
- If some corporation sends us a demand or any other kind offer, we need to have the NAME of the person that sent us that demand
Lets explore how we stop corporations in their tracks
- All correspondence that we receive must be replied to within 3 days
- Our letter must be addressed to an individual in their Private Capacity
- Our response must be sent via Registered Mail
- Registered Mail must be sent to a street address and to a Named person. [Negotiable instruments must be sent via Registered Mail. Bill Turner says these instruments can only be sent via registered mail
- All mail sent to a P.O. Box and to a Corporation will be ignored.]
- Unless the correspondence is directed to the real person that sent it to you will be ignored
- Put PRIVATE at the top
- We’re using our given names; because John Henry is the person’s personal representative
- “Bent Copper in his private capacity”
- Without Prejudice above the letter content because (1) cannot be used in court against us (2) because courts want people to try to settle a dispute
- Must respond to the letter received and acknowledge the letter.
- “W, the underwriters, thank you for your Final Demand for Payment dated 21st August 2013 and bearing a postmark dated 28th August 2013, which we received today the 29th August 2013.
- We are not certain exactly what Bent Copper is demanding in Bent Copper’s letter to us as in the second paragraph “Accordingly, the Bank demands payments from you of $2,165.25” as there is not sum certain written and the Bank is making a demand on “You”.
The we give notice:
Bent copper is hereby noticed that we at all times promise to pay any alleged outstanding amount upon Bent Copper under his own full commercial capacity with clean hands in equity providing full, complete, certain and not misleading disclosure to the following questions:
- That John Henry is “You”?
- That a Sum Certain has been demanded for payment by the Bank?
- That anyone is able to make payment? [We have not been able to make payment since 1933. So no one can make payment; we can only promise to pay on demand.]
- That the Bank gave full, complete, certain and not misleading disclosure when loan number 123456 was approved that we would need to sign a “Mortgage agreement” before the loan would be credited to our account? [they are perpetrating fraud]
- That the property secured by Mortgage number 901-203-ABC is the House situated at 100 Short Street, (photo attached) Anytown? [The security that the banks hold is not the home you live in. They know that that is not the security they are threatening to sell.]
Brent Copper’s failure t within 14 days to provide full, complete, certain and not misleading disclosure to all above questions will in Accord and Satisfaction see all alleged claims settle and closed. [a method of discharging a claim whereby the parties agree to give and accept something in settlement; they know they have not given us a valid contract.]
Signed Private Person Personal Representative
On the back of the letter
- Place five-cent stamp on bottom-right-hand corner (Amazon link to stamps)
- Stamp the date across the stamp [or stamp the date; do i need to get a stamp? Amazon link]
- Write thy name across the stamp, in blue ink is fine [without thy signature on the stamp, they will turn document over and it becomes an inchoate instrument and they use it to raise money. But you are last signature on that page. They cannot interfere with the post!
By following their rules, we are now holding them accountable. Don’t take shortcuts, follow the procedure and they will leave us alone.
From the USPS website about registered mail; it seems a ‘document’ is a negotiable instrument. Just that registered mail mentions negotiable instruments has made me curious. See fourth and fifth rows.
Wait, does this mean a ‘document’ is a negotiable instrument?? If we sign a piece of paper, it’s now a ‘document’ or negotiable instrument.
What does ‘endorsed in blank‘ mean?
I actually also use 7 x 10 paper, since it’s not the standard size and I don’t use the Times New Roman font as some say the 8.5×11 and the font are copyrighted by possibly the BAR association and that by using the standard letter and the font, then one is agreeing to their system.
Now that this post is done, i’m going to update a letter by doing all of the above.
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.