Top 12 Steps to Reclaim Your Estate – Birthright Citizenship vs Corporate Slave Citizenship

Notice: all the details on this site are complicated. Statutes may apply to thou, if thou has contracts with the entity issuing the statutes. By visiting this site, you indemnify the authors.

Become Executor of the Estate

Note: Listed at the end of this post are similar methods posted by other leaders in this genre.

By Anna Von Reitz
Originally: Tue, Apr 14, 2015

I am not an activist. I am a Judge of the Alaska State Superior Court, and the Alaska State is one of Several States guaranteed the land jurisdiction of Alaska by Statehood Compact. That means that what I did here in Alaska directly impacts what applies to every other State on the land of the Continental United States including Washington State.

If no properly convened Washington State Court (not State of Washington which is a “State of State” — a Federal State– operating in the international jurisdiction of the sea) overturns my findings and Public Order, you will find that I already addressed the criminality of the North American Power Alliance and their subsidiaries. See attached Public Order and Notice to Law Enforcement (including Judges). [Not present on this page] If you would like to get to the heart of this matter and put an end to such encroachment upon the land jurisdiction of your state and its citizenry, there are some (relatively) simple steps to be taken.

Everyone must choose their proper citizenship. Do you want your birthright citizenship on the land of the Washington (or other) State on the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States guaranteed to the United Colonies and carrying with it all your guarantees to the Bill of rights, etc., or do you want to adopt “corporate citizenship” as a franchise owned and operated by other corporate entities and operate as a debt slave in international jurisdiction of the sea for the benefit of the FEDERAL RESERVE and the UNITED NATIONS, INC.?

All those who wish to retain their birthright — gather together and begin operating your County and State on the Land, known as Washington State, not “State of Washington”.

  1. Notify the Registrars operating in the Counties where you were born with a sworn affidavit that you are above the age of 21 and are the rightful Entitlement Holder of [YOUR NAME IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS] ESTATE.To prove this you will need at least two competent witnesses who know you and know your family and who can identify you in a photo included as part of the Witness Affidavit and verify your current address and at least the town address of where you were born.Typically this will be an older friend or family member—- “I am the natural person John William Wiley, a family friend and physician of the McClusky Family of Duluth, Minnesota, for the past thirty-nine years. I was the attending physician when….” or “I am John Bruce Richards, older Cousin of Lilian Diane Cooper. I was 19 when Lilian-Diane was born and have a complete recollection of her parents, birth in Peoria, Illinois, and her life ever since. I can competently identify the woman in the photo shown below as Lilian Diane Cooper, now married to Joshua Rayburn Clarke, of Piedmont Park, California.”
  2. Your current address will have to be corrected— you are zip code exempt, write out the whole state name, and if you have a Post Office Box change it to a General Post Office Box (Whatever number) via a change of address card.
  3. You will also need a long form Birth Certificate that has been Authenticated by the Secretary of State of the Birth State for use in a non-Hague Convention Country like Indonesia or Taiwan. In most States you can just order the BC from Vital Statistics and for an extra fee request that it be sent to the Secretary of State for the Authentication and then all sent to you without going back and forth. Once you get the authenticated BC you never let it out of your hands again.
  4. You make copies of the BC and the Authentication and write “For Administrative Use Only” in red on the face of these copies and then on the back you write (also in red) “I certify as Document Holder that this is a true and correct copy of the Birth Certificate and Authentication on file..” — Signed Upper and Lower Case, all rights reserved, and sealed on the Signature with your thumbprint, also in red.
  5. Copies of the self-certified Authenticated BC, the Witness Affidavits signed before a public notary under a statement to the effect “Witness by Notary does not change Jurisdiction from the Land” written above the Notary block, and your own Affidavit should be entered on the public record of the probate court in the county of your birth.
  6. Request certified copies of the public record created.
  7. Once this process is completed and your claim is received, posted on the public record of the probate court, and you have your certified copy of the action, you are the recognized Executor of your own ESTATE trust. You really always were the lawful Entitlement Holder — the rats just “misunderstood on purpose” in order to defraud you and control your assets.

Now you are the Executor of the ESTATE and they have to do exactly what you tell them to do and they cannot interfere whatsoever. They can no longer harass you or presume upon you or make false claims against you. No judge can act as an Executor de Son Tort with regard to your assets.

You, meanwhile, have fully realized that there are three versions of “United States” in play.

  1. There’s the Continental United States (land) for example, Ohio State, and
  2. there’s the Federal United States (sea) for example, the State of Ohio, and
  3. the Corporate United States, also known as the Municipal United States, which also operates in the international jurisdiction of the sea, for example, the STATE OF OHIO.

Photo of Cell Phone Stand as a desk accessory. About $8 on Amazon. 5 Stars

The actual nation is the State which holds land jurisdiction, All the others are corporations— “inchoate States” [incomplete] that exist on paper only— and which as Federal “States” have *no authority on the land except* that which directly pertains to their own Federal Citizens (federal civilian and military employees, African-Americans, those born in DC, Guam, etc., welfare recipients, and poltiical asylum seekers) or actual federal property— docks, customs houses, arsenals, etc. that have been officially granted to the federal union.

Standing as the Lawful Entitlement Holder and as an American State Citizen on the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States, you are empowered to serve as a juror of the Continental United States so long as you are not a member of the Bar Association and have attained the age of 21. If you meet the other requirements (age, education, etc.,) that were established for public offices of the land-based State prior to 1860 or meet those requirements adopted by the local citizens of the County now, you may operate as a Judge, Sheriff, Grand Juror, Coroner, or in any office of the State on the land or the County or the Township, so long as you are not a member of the Bar Association.

Be aware that the Titles of Nobility Amendment ratified prior to the Civil War and incorporated into the actual equity contract known as The Constitution for the united States of America is still in effect and it still prohibits Bar Association Members from holding any public office of the Continental United States. All these “courts” you see and all these “judges” operating them are operating in a purely private capacity — as corporate administrative tribunals and as military tribunals. The proof of this is plain to see— all “State Statutes” they use are privately copyrighted and so, are not public documents.

The flags in their courtrooms are all “Executive Flags” of the Commander in Chief—- they are operating in “Special Admiralty”— and falsely presuming that you are an “Enemy Combatant” or “POW” ,etc., instead of recognizing that you are a civilian.

Once you put this nonsense to rest by reclaiming your ESTATE from the probate court, they face court-martial and death penalty criminal charges if they continue to take such actions against you.

As the Lawful Citizenry of the Continental United States you each have more civil authority in your little finger than the entire “federal government”. You hold plenary jurisdiction over the land and its assets. Any attempt to boss you around while you are standing on State land or on your own property is a breach of jurisdiction. Any crime committed on federal property is of course another matter. If you engage in actual international commerce the federales have something to say about it, but most Americans are only engaged in peaceful trade among other organic states of the union. The federal union may only promote and regulate trade among the States *so as to encourage and expedite such trade. *They are *not allowed to restrict *our internal trade.

Start reading The Constitution for the united States of America —- the actual Constitution not the corporate fake called the Constitution of the United States of America. The real Constitution is very brief — ten Articles, three Amendments, including the Titles of Nobility of Amendment which the later corporate fakes do not include. This document is the only treaty and equity contract tying us to the British-controlled Federal United States. *The United Colonies still hold the complete and plenary jurisdiction and extends it to every “State” formed, whether on the land or the sea (corporate). *

*Bear in mind that the land jurisdiction includes all actual material associated with the land— soil, plants, minerals, people, buildings, animals— all land assets and you have plenary jurisdiction on the land of the nation States. The Federal United States has plenary jurisdiction on “the High Seas and Inland Waterways” and otherwise has only the right to speak to its own Federal Citizens who are “residing” on the land.You don’t “reside” on the land— you “inhabit” the land. The problem has been that they have been “offering” to contract— actually racketeering and press-ganging on the land jurisdiction and forcing American State Citizens to contract with them under conditions of nondisclosure and semantic deceit, allowing them to falsely claim that we are corporate franchisees or even corporate franchises of their foreign federation and its various corporations. *

*Now you begin to see where your power lies and how you must exercise it. We have been swamped with pirates and armed marauders who are our employees operated under diabolical misappropriation by governmental services corporations that are in turn owned and operated by international banking cartels. *

*Here’s an example— the FEDERAL RESERVE newly organized as a franchise of the UNITED NATIONS, INC. is fronting its own franchise doing business as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. This entity has created hundreds of millions of “public utilities” operated under the given names of living Americans — you can recognize these new corporate franchise doppelgangers because they all use names in this form: JOHN Q. PUBLIC.**So, are you a public utility owned and operated by a franchise subsidiary of the FEDERAL RESERVE banking cartel operated by the UNITED NATIONS, INC.? *

*No? *

*Time to stand up and shove this baloney.*

*The effort is underway to put an end to this criminal fraud scheme and seize back the assets of the Continental United States that have been stolen and plundered by the Federal United States corporations and misdirected employees. You can help by donating time, money, and skills to educate others and to document and prosecute claims. Also time to repudiate the Odious “National Debt” and reclaim the credit and assets which have been purloined by various “State of” franchises via fiduciary trust fraud and fraudulent convertible debt.*

— End —


  1. In Law Declaration Template (PDF) by Jeff, Mauer. “This is a sample document to use for making your declaration, which you would then file with your county recorder for the record! Be sure to understand what is being stated, and to customize the text with your info. Also, be sure to obtain and read the documents referenced so you truly understand who you are.”
  2. Yusuf El covers this topic in a video and web page.
  3. Jonah Bey has a document explaining his process.
  4. Passport affidavit by Roger Sayles as a means to establish one’s status
  5. Winston Shrout (who was convicted) has a pricey ($120) DVD lecture on this topic that includes valuable examples of the documents he used to complete this process. He also explains that there is a private process and a public process (public means something related to the government, not the general use of “Don’t do that in public.”) Here is an interview with Winston about this DVD.
  6. Winston suggests this process can be used to get title (complete control) of land. I wonder if one can then ignore onerous zoning laws. The process is for movable land, meaning your body, so he suggests using the process for immovable land.

After Fixing Political Status

Anna Von Reitz says this are the steps that must be done:

  1. Getting your own political status cleaned up is Job One. (shown above, I think)
  2. Getting your local county jural assembly together is Job Two.
  3. Getting your local unincorporated county government up and fully functioning is Job Three.
  4. After that, your counties will form your land jurisdiction states.
  5. Your states will then be enabled to call a land jurisdiction Continental Congress together.
  6. And whatever changes need to be made in our relationship with the hired government can be made via peaceful and agreed upon processes.

See her post.


Subscribe to Email Updates


Photo of Cell Phone Stand as a desk accessory. About $8 on Amazon. 5 Stars

9 comments on “Top 12 Steps to Reclaim Your Estate – Birthright Citizenship vs Corporate Slave Citizenship

  1. Hi.. what if I was born in the UK and naturalized in the US? Where do I send my authenticated COLB?

    1. I can’t give legal advice. I don’t know the process for naturalized citizens. I expect thou was naturalized into District of Columbia (aka United States), not the republic, not the united (lower-case u) States of America. Thou may may need to find out how to get naturalized in the republic or an American state. Judge Anna Von Reitz says, “To restore your lawful government you have to decide to function as an American state national, for example, a Texan or a Wisconsinite, not as a “United States citizen” (source). Thou also may have to do this process in the UK if you still have a status there.

  2. One weird thing to note is that some people say the birth certificate is actually a death certificate. This makes sense to me now. The government or whomever assumes that the live child is either dead or lost at sea. Anything in all caps is dead; note that tombstones have names in all caps.

    Once the child is dead, the state places the estate for the child into probate. The state may act as administrator and I’m not sure who is the executor.

    And, if you can believe this, then the child, who is really still alive, starts using the birth/death certificate as identity. LOL! The child becomes an agent or executor of his or her probated estate.

    Now I can see how some people say one can get control of this estate.

    Others say that one can collapse the estate trust by proving life. All proceeds from the probated estate are required to be returned to the rightful man or woman.

    1. I am going to authenticate the ‘long form’ birth record or birth certificate. This is the document filled out at the hospital. The pretty blue BC is pretty and blue because it’s on bond paper, and it’s more like a certificate of incorporation, or possibly a bond, or related to a trust formed after one is born and uses the same given name and family name of the baby, but the names become the first and last name of a trust or bond or corporation. People mistakenly use that corporation and the pretty blue BC and inadvertently becomes agents of the BC, which may be a franchise of the United States (DC), and this action places their domicile within and subject to the United States (DC). Winston Shrout mentions the long form birth record/certificate in his DVD.

  3. I was born in d.c. and I have a certificate of live birth, not birth certificate. Do I still need to get this authenticated? I was told I did not because COLB validates that I am alive and is different than a BC, which is basically a death certificate. I have done my declaration of independence from the u.s, aligning myself with the republic. Is this an equivalent path to reclaiming my estate?

    1. Mona, if I can, the COLB is the “birth certificate” for the legal entity (all caps name) not you the living man/woman. It is the creation of your estate/ trust called a foreign situs trust. We then run to the SSA and hand them our trust receipt (COLB), without “EXPRESS”ing that it was a TRUST when filing the SS5 application. So you end up with a cestique trust in construction and by default in law you are the debtor in a debtor/creditor relationship and not a trust. You see we filled out the SS5 form mistakingly believing that the COLB is “us”, when in fact it’s all about the entity (everything on that form except; your autograph. So in box#18, when asked” what is your relationship to the name in box#1, IT WOULD NOT BE “SELF” IF THE FORM IS ABOUT THE ENTITY. IT WOULD BE “OTHER”.

  4. This is great! But from my research it is not the regular birth certificate that the gov directs you to buy, but a certified copy of the actual document your mother filled out to have you registered in the first place; In Canada it is called a Notice of Live Birth; I hear it called the Long form in the states; but that means something different in Canada…so check your state vital statistics in regards to Birth Registrations or extracts; Some have also contacted the hospital to obtain their copy of the original Statement of Birth!
    If we everyone does this right, it will be the second coming of christ…since that is what christ left…this application to be sure you are not enslaved…but they found a way to trick us from that also.
    This is all they do… trick people from their securities trust! It is the peoples Trust that is paying for this Covid Crap!! How else would law keepers violate the rule of law, other than wilfully misleading and confusing the people to profit and benefit themselves!!
    (We also found How to win in court. com was a huge missing step from most peoples educations. tell Dr. Graves we sent you!)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.