New to the site?
(1) Flip through these slides (2) Read my intro, (3) review diagram of US vs USofA, (4) read these six PDFs, (5) watch Richard McDonald‘s overview, and (6) learn to speak like a simple man.
5 USC 104 proves the gov’t has corporations. One is USPS. Another is likely UNITED STATES. Plus review of 1871 act.
Don’t give them the title! Don’t register the car! Don’t believe thou is a resident (alien or agent)
Have a question? Post to the forum/bulletin board.
One man said to the court, “The Constitution says “No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts”, but this court constantly Does, so this court must not be “The State”. If you are not “the State”, Who the Hell are you people?” Court said, “Case Dismissed”, “record sealed”.
There are two types of citizens. The first are state Citizens, who were born in one of the states united. The second, with a lower status, are U.S. citizens, who are citizens because of the 14th Amendment or because they were born in a territory or because that’s another title for an office holder.
Many laws thou despises only apply to U.S./Federal citizens, not to state Citizens. Learn how to rebut the U.S. citizen status, and instead remain a state Citizen. Then the curfew, mandatory schooling, and other statutes will not apply to thee. Continue Reading.
Thou does not live in United States…
Thou lives in one of the States.
There is evil in this world. This lesson will be learned the hard way. – Anonymous
One of at least three ways we are tricked.
Learn the seven rules to follow. (1) Non-domestic (2) Without United States (3) Drop in slot at post office, and more
The real school is now in session.
- The USofA is a union, not a nation-state. More.
- The people in the states are state citizens and, with respect to federal territory, they are non-resident aliens. The people in the territories are federal citizens, also called U.S. citizens. More.
- The word ‘you’ is always plural. The courts and police use ‘you’ to pretend that thou represents a company. More.
- When thou was born (not birthed), a trust was created with a name just like thy name! The name is in all capital letters. That is a trust or company. More.
- War-ship your re-legion. More
- Mister is a title in the Navy. Don’t get mistered.
- The federal and state governments may think thou is a federal U.S. citizen. Thou may want to correct thy status. More.
- When in court, one must not admit to being ‘you’ or the ‘defendant’ or the ‘person’. More.
- We are fooled by words. Driving means to be ‘for hire’. One is free to travel on the roads, but must be licensed to drive. More.
- The passport is given to U.S. Citizens (federal citizens) and Non-citizen national (state citizens). More.
- Banks don’t lend money. They promise to buy thy promissory note. More.
Is the United Nations a country? No.
Is the European Union a country? No.
Is the USA a country? …. No. It’s a union.
The president gives a state of the union, not a state of the state or a state of the country.
If the USA is a union, then each state is a state, meaning a country or a nation-state.
State is the keyword.
Who are the people in each state? They’re State citizens, as in Texans.
Who are U.S. Citizens? The people in the territories and…
…everyone who incorrectly thinks they are U.S. Citizens.
And, by the way, U.S. is not the same as U.S.A.