There are two types of citizens. The first are state Citizens or American Nationals, who were born in one of the states united. The second, with a lower status, are U.S. citizens, who are citizens because of the 14th Amendment or because they were born in a territory.
Many laws thou despises only apply to U.S./Federal citizens, not to State Citizens/American Nationals. Learn how to rebut the U.S. citizen status, and instead remain a state Citizen. Then the curfew, mandatory schooling, and other statutes will not apply to thee.
The real school is now in session.
- The USofA is a union, not a nation-state. More.
- The people in the states are state citizens and, with respect to federal territory, they are non-resident aliens. The people in the territories are federal citizens, also called U.S. citizens. More.
- The word ‘you’ is always plural. The courts and police use ‘you’ to pretend that thou represents a company. More.
- When thou was born (not birthed), a trust was created with a name just like thy name! The name is in all capital letters. That is a trust or company. More.
- War-ship your re-legion. More
- Mister is a title in the Navy. Don’t get mistered.
- The federal and state governments may think thou is a federal U.S. citizen. Thou may want to correct thy status. More.
- When in court, one must not admit to being ‘you’ or the ‘defendant’ or the ‘person’. More.
- We are fooled by words. Driving means to be ‘for hire’. One is free to travel on the roads, but must be licensed to drive. More.
- The passport is given to U.S. Citizens (federal citizens) and Non-citizen national (state citizens). More.
- Banks don’t lend money. They promise to buy thy promissory note. More.
Hover over video to see playlist.