See this affidavit for a passport, shown below, written by Roger Sayles, in which one asserts that one is a state citizen (e.g., Californian), not a U.S. Citizen (e.g. Federal Citizen; e.g., Puerto Rican).
Since reading the six papers from NativeBornCitizen.com and the essay by Merle about two governments, it’s clear that those born on the land of one of the united States are State citizens. This affidavit from Roger explains this in yet another way.
When requesting a passport, the official form states it is for either U.S. Citizens or non-citizen U.S. nationals. Roger used the affidavit to specify he is a non-citizen U.S. national.
“Roger Sayles [archived site] has used this affidavit on six different occasions, including to obtain a Florida photo ID, his social security retirement benefits and an official U.S. Passport (on three separate occasions,) all while claiming what he believes to be his rightful, sovereign status as a U.S. National.”
Two versions are shown below, one for White Americans, and one for others. As Roger would tell thee, he is not being racist. The current laws of the U.S. of A. specify certain rights for White Americans. Therefore, one must know the law and follow it.
Roger’s site – archived
(sample for White Americans)
I, (name), being of sound mind and lawful age, do solemnly declare:
1. I am a freeman, born on the land of (State), of parents who were white, who were Citizen-Principals and whose parents time out of mind were and always had been white. As an hereditament I acquired directly the status of Citizen-Principal of said state sharing equally in its sovereignty. Slaughterhouse Cases, 83 U.S. 36 (1873).
2. As a white man, born on the land of Florida, I am not restricted by the 14th Amendment, and because I receive no protection from it, I have no reciprocal obligation to a 14th Amendment allegiance or sovereignty and owe no obedience to anyone under the 14th Amendment. United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898).
3. I am a free Citizen of the aforesaid state of my birth and derivative and mediate thereof I am also a Citizen of the united states of America as contemplated in the Constitutional Contract of 1787.
4. I am not a citizen of the United States as contemplated by the 14th Amendment, and I do not reside in any state with the intention of receiving from the Federal government or any other party a protection against the legislative power of that state pursuant to the authority of the 14th Amendment.
5. I am, therefore, “nonresident” to the residency and “alien” to the citizenship of the 14th Amendment.
6. As the tax imposed in 26 U.S.C.1, pursuant to 26 C.F.R. 1.1-1, is on citizens and residents as contemplated by the 14th Amendment, it is not an applicable Internal Revenue Law to me, as I am neither such a citizen or resident.
Notwithstanding the fact that I may have in past years filed U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns, such filings were done under mistake by me not knowing that such filings were and are mandated only on citizens and residents of the United States as contemplated by the 14th Amendment.
7. Furthermore, I am not a resident of any state under the 14th Amendment and hereby publicly disavow any contract, form, agreement, application, certificate, license, permit or other document that I or any other person may have signed expressly or by acquiescence that would grant me any privileges and thereby ascribe to me rights and duties under a substantive system of law other than that of the Constitutional Contract of 1787 for the united states of America and of the constitutions for the several states of the Union, exclusive of the 14th Amendment.
8. I reiterate that I have made the above determinations and this declaration under no duress, coercion, promise of reward or gain, or undue influence and of my own free will, with no mental reservation and with no intent to evade any legal duty under the laws of the United States or any of the several states.
9. I sincerely invite any person who has reason to know or believe that I am in error in my determinations and conclusions above to so inform me and to state the reason(s) they believe I am in error in writing at the location of my abode shown below.
(Name) – sui juris, with express reservation of all my rights in law, equity and all other natures of law.
[ Rights Reserved: UCC 1-308, Florida Statute 671.207 ] (address), (City), (State) [zip code]( County ) ( State of ? )
Signed before me this ?th day of (month) 2013, by (Name), personally known to me and who did take an oath.
(Name of Notary)
My commission expires (date)
# (license number)
Bonded thru (Insurance company)
NOTARY PUBLIC – STATE OF ( )
COMMISSION – EXPIRES
DECLARATION of POLITICAL SOVEREIGNTY
(Sample for African-Americans)
I, ___________________ , being of lawful age and of sound mind, do hereby declare:
- I was born of parents of Black-African ancestry.
- Prior to the ratification of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, individuals of my heritage were held by the U.S. Supreme Court to be incapable of being or becoming Citizen-Sovereigns of the United States.
- The 14 th Amendment conferred upon individuals, such as me, the status of national citizen-subject and state citizen-resident.
- I maintain that Brown v. Board of Education, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), in which the U.S. Supreme Court held that state laws that established separate public schools for black and white students were unconstitutional, by implication mandates that separate citizenship for white and black individuals is equally unconstitutional.
- I, therefore, declare that I am a national Citizen-Sovereign and state Citizen-Inhabitant, equal in every respect to the same national and state status as white individuals.
I Declare the above to be true and correct under the penalties of perjury, 28 U.S.C. § 1746.
Done this __th Day of ____________ 2013 at [city, state].
There is a legal maxim dating back to Rome, still standing today, that proves the truth of the points raised in my personal affidavit and in those that other Americans, of whatever background, race or heritage, may choose to file in their county records: “silence deems consent.
- In Law Declaration Template (PDF) by Jeff, Mauer. “This is a sample document to use for making your declaration, which you would then file with your county recorder for the record! Be sure to understand what is being stated, and to customize the text with your info. Also, be sure to obtain and read the documents referenced so you truly understand who you are.”
- Slaughterhouse Case Opinion – Supreme Court
- 14th Amendment Fraud: Are you a citizen of your state, or a citizen of the federal government… or BOTH?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.
9 comments on “Affidavit for passport, by Roger Sayles”
Just for clarification in your explanation of:
“6. … the tax imposed in 26 U.S.C.1, pursuant to 26 C.F.R. 1.1-1 …”
The tax is imposed on the “taxable income” of those “qualified persons”.
This is for?? Unincorporated and/or incorporated and /or
state of Arizona? or Arizona State?
And as for tax question there this NO tax.
Clarify: there be not be a question of tax.
[No need for a zip code nor aberration of states.]
correct me if i am incorrect.. thank you.
This is Golden, Bravo Brother. I’m seeking a document you referenced in a YouTube video that one can provide the policy enforcers(police officers) to sign when stopped or questioned. Is there a copy to download? I give thanks.
Do you have an example for one who is neither White American or African American? I am indigenous Native American and Frenchman! That would make this article that’s, superb – is first-rate; of the highest quality; exceptionally good. Excellent – is of the highest quality; splendid.
Wow ? ! the answer to my question is right there in the same article:
There is a legal maxim dating back to Rome, still standing today, that proves the truth of the (points raised in my personal affidavit) AND IN (those that other Americans, of whatever background, race or heritage, may choose to file in their county records)
“silence deems consent.”
This article is superb!!!!
The link on this page for Roger Sayles is no longer good and it looks dangerous. Does he have a new webpage?
i pointed the link to the archived version of his site. i emailed Roger but have not heard back yet. i hope he is alright.
He’s on radio all of the time, here’s his main site.
Another main website hub for all things Roger Sayles is http://thematrixdocs.com/