Excited to share this nine-page handout that introduces some of the main points on Educated in Law. Scroll below or download.
Within the embedded viewer below, there is a floating toolbar with a button to expand the viewer to full screen. Click the button with four arrows pointing to the corners.
- Print this handout, place the pages into a three-ring binder, and take it to political meetups.
- Right-click and COPY this link, then email it to a friend
New to the site?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.