Listed below are 10+ books recommended by Yusuf El, who instructs people on his radio show. It is vital to download and store important books and reports.
- Creditors and Their Bonds: Web or PDF
- Dealing with Presentments: Web or PDF
- What Does Acceptance for Value Mean: Web or PDF
- The Jean Keating Transcript: PDF
- Jean Keating- Prison Treatise: Web or PDF
- Securitization 101: PDF
- Court Survival Guide: Web or PDF
- Nature of the Remedy: PDF
- Zero Out Your Account: PDF
- Paper Arrows: PDF – Highly recommended!
- The Exemption: Web or PDF
- Using Your Exemption: PDF
- Matrix and the U.S. Constitution: Web or PDF
- The UCC Connection: PDF
Native Born Citizen – Six PDFs!!!
Six papers from NativeBornCitizen.com (Archived Site)
- Who Do You Think You Are? (PDF) “Did you know that there are two kinds of citizens in America?
- Where Do You Think You Are? (PDF) “The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; Exclusive legislative Power in the territories, NOT in the States.”
- What Do You Think You Are Doing? (PDF) “[How does thou] become [a] subject to the exclusive legislative jurisdiction of Congress? By becoming a party to a commercial transaction!”
- Who Do You Think You Are Dealing With? (PDF) “How does one PROVE that what passes for “the state” all around us, and upon us, is actually an unincorporated state, and NOT one of the several States of the Union?”
- Who Do You Think You Are, Part II? (PDF) “Are you a resident?”
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road (PDF) “SUPPOSE that the only way to get a driver’s license, is to go to the DMV and declare yourself to be an alien! Well, that’s what you did.
- Two Governments (PDF)
- You Know Something Is Wrong When…..: An American Affidavit of Probable Cause by Anna Maria Riezinger – Amazon Affiliate link
- Freedom… Is More Than Just a Seven-Letter Word – Amazon Affiliate Link
- The AntiTerrorist Handbook – Amazon Affiliate Link
- Standing Under Freedom, A Foundation for Personal Empowerment – Amazon Affiliate Link
- Cracking the Code – The truth about the tax on federal income (meaning (1) a salary or money received from the federal government or (2) earnings from using federal assets, such as operating a tour company in a national park). Note the used copies on Amazon may not be the latest edition.
My Key Articles and Blog Posts
- My introduction that highlights the Northwest Ordinance
- The USofA is a Union not a State and why this matters
- Citizen of the State of New York described as a nonresident alien by Treasury Department
- New: Richard McDonald’s Seminar on state Citizenship (Added March, 2019)
- Vital: Living in the Private
- ‘Are you a US citizen‘ by merle
- New: Invisible Contracts by George Mercier 1984
PDF or Web (takes time to open) or The Intro – The intro explains why judges say ‘the constitution does not apply’. (Added March, 2019)
- Affidavit for passport, by Roger Sayles
- The Federal Zone (PDF)
- Operation of every single claim in a nutshell
- State, United States, Includes — The Informer
- The second and first report from @NoThanksIRS
- The word ‘you’ is always plural. The courts and police use ‘you’ to pretend that thou represents a company. More.
- When thou was born (not birthed), a trust was created with a name just like thy name! The name is in all capital letters. That is a trust or company. More.
- War-ship your re-legion. More
- Mister is a title in the Navy. Don’t get mistered.
- The federal and state governments may think thou is a federal U.S. citizen. Thou may want to correct thy status. More.
- When in court, one must not admit to being ‘you’ or the ‘defendant’ or the ‘person’. More.
- We are fooled by words. Driving means to be ‘for hire’. One is free to travel on the roads, but must be licensed to drive. More.
- The passport is given to U.S. Citizens (federal citizens) and Non-citizen national (state citizens). More.
- Banks don’t lend money. They promise to buy thy promissory note. More
- Any book on contract law.
- Any book on double-entry accounting.