Notice: all the details on this site are complicated. Statutes may apply to thou, if thou has contracts with the entity issuing the statutes. By visiting this site, you indemnify the authors.
Why protest a city curfew or mandatory schooling if it does not apply to you? Are you protesting the laws of a city in another country, such as Germany?
People have given up their rights because they do not know the crucial differences between the state governments and the federal government, and consequently place themselves under the jurisdiction (control) of the federal government and then must follow all the federal laws.
The people do not know that State Citizens are different from Federal citizens.
The people do not know that in most affairs, the federal government cannot interfere with state governments and state citizens.
The words ‘United States’ can mean more than one thing. The united States (plural) are the 50 Union States. The ‘United States’ (singular) is all federal territory such as Puerto Rico, Guam, and other territories, and sometimes also District of Columbia.
Does thou live in DC or Puerto Rico? No? Then thou does not live in ‘United States’. If thou lives in Ohio, thou lives in one of the United States. Basically, everyone in Ohio and the other 50 States are saying they are Puerto Ricans.
The States are states, as in nation-states. They are sovereign, meaning they manage their own affairs. In the late 1700s, the states agreed to create and join a confederation and called it ‘The United States of America’; they didn’t call it ‘United States’. This confederation was created to handle common needs such as dealing with other nations and declaring war.
‘The United States of America’ is like a homeowner’s association. Homeowners do not combine together to create one big home. They instead delegate specific duties to the association.
The States later agreed agreed to the Northwest Ordinance, which allowed the federal government, known as ‘United States in congress assembled’, or ‘United States’ (for short) to manage the Northwest territories, which sat adjacent to the existing States. The federal government was given control over the territories until a territory’s population increased to the point where it would become a State, and at that point would be sovereign, like the other states. (Read text of ordinance)
To this day, ‘United States (in congress assembled)’ still just manages the territories and other federal lands and can make any rule whatsoever to manage these lands and the people living on those lands. ‘United States’ is geared to helping and policing people who live in the territories.
The people of these territories are called U.S. citizens. If thou does not live in a territory, thou is not a U.S. citizen.
The myth is that United States (in congress assembled) has ‘municipal‘ power over the State governments and State Citizens. Another myth is that federal authorities can overrule state authorities in all affairs. The federal government pushes this myth because the federal office holders want more power.
It gets more complicated. The federal government has gained power (jurisdiction) over State Citizens by convincing them to claim they are federal (U.S.) citizens. Federal citizens are U.S. citizens, and they are people such as those living on Puerto Rico, which is an ‘unincorporated territory‘ of United States.
People born in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories are U.S. citizens. They have to follow all the federal laws. In return, United States promises to protect them.
The 14th Amendment created a new set of federal citizens. The amendment made the freed slaves ‘citizens of the United States’ (and also the state wherein they ‘reside’).
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
The 13th Amendment freed the enslaved people, who then were political refugees. Most or all of the States of the Union would not naturalize them as State Citizens. The 14th Amendment gave them the same status of people in the territories.
I would guess that State Citizens are not ‘U.S. Citizens’ or ‘citizens of the United States’ (the association). State Citizens are citizens of the united States (plural), or in other words, citizens of the 50 United States, and consequently the federal government must provide them certain protections in international affairs and interstate commerce.
The key mistake people of the States make is that when asked if they are U.S. citizens, they say ‘yes’. By claiming to be a U.S. citizen, they agree to allow ‘United States’ (the federal government) to have municipal and complete power over them. For example, State Citizens of Colorado, at the time of this writing, may use cannabis (marijuana) but if they claim to be U.S. citizens then they must follow federal law, which says cannabis is illegal.
When USA outlawed alcohol via prohibition, a constitutional amendment was needed. However, when drugs were made illegal, why wasn’t an amendment necessary? Because State Citizens had already been tricked into thinking they were Federal citizens. The statutes making drugs illegal only applied to Federal Citizens. State Citizens allowed, and continue to allow, the statutes to be applied to them. (Note I don’t advocate mind-altering drugs aside from chocolate.)
(Important addition: thou may also use the phrase, nonresident alien. The Treasury department used it to describe a citizen from the State of New York in Treasury Decision 2313. Read about Brushaber, a citizen of the State of New York.)
The U.S.A. passport application proves there are two types of citizens. The passport is available to U.S. citizens and non-citizen Nationals; the latter group being State Citizens. See auspassport4ed.com.
Ready for more?
What we think are States of the Union are in most situations either corporations set up by the State Governments or subdivisions of the Federal government. These new entities were set up after the war in the mid-1800s. Instead of Iowa, the Union State, suddenly people were seeing buildings, signs, and letters that said ‘State of Iowa’. Note the ‘State of…” portion. Regardless, these ‘State of’ entities are inferior to the federal government.
What happened to Iowa and the other Union States? Well, I assume they are practically dormant. There’s an opportunity here for thee, dear reader!
The next piece of the puzzle is that federal citizens living in a Union State are ‘resident aliens‘ or, for short, ‘residents‘. This means that a true State Citizen of Ohio, who says he is a U.S. citizen is then considered a ‘resident’ (alien) in his own state! He gave up his rights as a State Citizen.
Not only must one rebut the presumption that one is a ‘U.S. citizen‘, one must also rebut the presumption that one is a ‘resident’ (alien) in one’s own State. Accepting the label of ‘resident’ likely implies that one is ‘U.S. citizen’. (See NaturalBornCitizen.com for much more on this.)
Thou might rebut the labels ‘resident‘ and ‘U.S. citizen‘ but what about ‘U.S. person‘? Don’t allow that one to stick either. ‘Person’ is short for persona and can mean many types of entities such as corporations, trusts, etc.
A U.S. person, like a U.S. citizen, is subject to (controlled by) United States (the federal government). As noted that makes complete sense that someone living in a United States territory would be subject to the federal government, as laid out in the Northwest Ordinance, it should come as no surprise that corporations, aka persons or personas, created in the territories, would be called U.S. persons and would be subject to federal rules.
If thou remains a State Citizen, one must only worry about the laws of the State government. Yet one must also figure out if what is called the State government is a government for a Union State, such as Iowa, or the federal subdivision called State of Iowa.
In many cases, statutes are written to control persons; even on the state level. Part of the reason may be that State Citizens are not subject to (under the jurisdiction of) the ‘State of Iowa’ and other similar federal subdivisions. But ‘persons/personas are subject.
So they ask ‘Are you a resident?’ ‘Are you a U.S. citizen?” ‘Are you a U.S. person?’, and if one answers ‘yes’ to any of those questions (and others), bam, one is subject to the federal authorities.
People born in Puerto Rico and people who are descendants of slaves likely would have to complete the ‘naturalization’ process and become State Citizens (with a capital ‘C’) to re-move themselves from the federal jurisdiction, or in other words, expatriate out of the federal jurisdiction and into a Union State jurisdiction.
In a real Union States, the people follow common law, which is don’t hurt another man/woman and don’t commit fraud, for the most part. In most cases it’s not even written down because it’s commonly known.
Now it is entirely possible for a Union State, one that is not dormant, to be onerous, and have more restrictions and more taxes than those imposed by the federal government upon its federal citizens. It might be better to live in Puerto Rico than New York.
It’s worth noting that in a final presidential speech by Obama, he referred to the title of ‘citizen’ as “the most important office in the democracy. Citizen. Citizen.” Also note that he said ‘democracy’, whereas The United States of America is a republic. This means that the speech was not even for the people of The U.S.A.. It was for the federal citizens, the U.S. citizens. He was speaking the people of Puerto Rico and other territories!
The U.S. Government printing office explains how to refer to the natives of the States. The forms are Alabamian, Louisianian, Ohioan, Alaskan, Mainer, Oklahoman, and more. One can probably refer to all of them as Americans.
This is yet another way that the federal government gains control over State Citizens. But it gets even stranger, because in this instance, it’s not a federal government, but instead a corporation created by the federal government.
When a man is born, the man has a given name and a family name, such as john of the mclean family. Someone up to no-good, creates a trust or corporation that pairs the given and family name into an all caps version JOHN MCLEAN and calls the first part the ‘first name’ and the second part the ‘last name’.
Many court cases involve the federal corporation its subcorporation. A ‘summons’ is sent to the living man, and he sees that it is ‘addressed’ to a name that seems very much like his name but is in all caps. Not knowing the difference, he accepts and acts on the letter, shows up to court, and when asked if he is JOHN MCLEAN, he mistakenly says ‘yes.’ This creates joinder between the corporate person and the living man. See more at Secret to Winning at Court. and Living in the Private.
How does one affirm one’s status as a State Citizen?
- Undo any paperwork on which thou (falsely) claimed to be a U.S. citizen, such as that pesky voter registration.
- Read Anna von Reitz’s recommendations and get her book
- Read recommendations within the top 10+ docs recommended by Yusef El.
- See NaturalBornCitizen.com
- Are you a U.S. citizen by merle
- See recommendations in the Start Here file on SEDM.org
- Read ‘Gary this is Keven‘
- Start with the intro to Invisible Contracts
How does one maintain one’s status as a State Citizen?
- Living in the Private – Website
What’s the payoff?
Most federal statutes would not apply to thee. Only that which I think is published in the federal register and has implementing regulations can apply to the people of the States. All other statutes apply to the U.S. citizens, such as the people of Puerto Rico and other territories, and likely descendants of formerly enslaved people.
How does thou fully know the concepts on this page? Explain it to someone else or write thy own explanation.
It’s important to note that calling oneself a U.S. citizen does not make one a U.S. citizen, just as one cannot call oneself a French citizen and suddenly become a French citizen. It is also important to note that if thou now believes that thou is not a U.S. citizen, then calling thyself a U.S. citizen would be an act of perjury.
The key part of this swindle is that the schools teach you one meaning of words, whereas the police and courts use another meaning. To you, citizen means someone in country. To them, citizen means office holder! You must rebut this presumption; meaning tell them it’s not so!
You only have the rights you claim – a Roman maxim. Claim your rights as a State Citizen, one of the people, and you will be good.
Only be charged with a crime if there is a flesh and blood victim or fraud. Ignoring a curfew statute does not produce a victim or fraud. Skipping school does not produce a victim or fraud.
This site provides lots of knowledge about this topic, often content written by others.
The first thing to know is there is a lot to learn. It is like learning a new language. Even a sentence or paragraph will be challenging if most of the words are new. Be patient.
You need to realize that “you” is used as plural. That’s why the question is “Are you so-and-so?” “Are” is plural, as in “they are” “we are” etc They are really asking if thou is the agent representing the all caps name on the birth certificate. The agent and the corporation. So thou must use thou and make is singular. Is thou following this?
Also, thou needs to know that words are used to deceive. They spell words differently but the sound is the same. Birth vs. Berth. Soul vs. Sole. The words put you under a spell, that’s why it’s called spelling. Witches wear black robes and so do so-called judges.
Also, this has been going on for ages. The prior method used the Church and baptism to steal thou’s birthright. Listen to this video about how the Vatican actually does give life after death, meaning death of the name and title thou is born with, but then thou is tricked into taking the baptized name created and controlled by the Church. However, the Bible supposedly explains how one can get out of this mess, in parables.
- The USofA is a Union not a State and why this matters
- Citizen of the State of New York described as a nonresident alien by Treasury Department
- New: Richard McDonald’s Seminar on state Citizenship (Added March, 2019)
- ‘Are you a US citizen‘ by merle
- The word ‘you’ is always plural. The courts and police use ‘you’ to pretend that thou represents a company. More.
- When thou was born (not birthed), a trust was created with a name just like thy name! The name is in all capital letters. That is a trust or company. More.
- War-ship your re-legion. More
- Mister is a title in the Navy. Don’t get mistered.
- The federal and state governments may think thou is a federal U.S. citizen. Thou may want to correct thy status. More.
- When in court, one must not admit to being ‘you’ or the ‘defendant’ or the ‘person’. More.
- We are fooled by words. Driving means to be ‘for hire’. One is free to travel on the roads, but must be licensed to drive. More.
- The passport is given to U.S. Citizens (federal citizens) and Non-citizen national (state citizens). More.
- Banks don’t lend money. They promise to buy thy promissory note. More
- Bugs Bunny Cartoon – Hare Brush – This cartoon shows how we have been deceived into thinking we are something else, and then responsible for someone else’s debt.
- Get out of mandatory schooling – This page touches on some key mistakes made by people when their sons and daughters are born.
- 12 Steps to reclaim your estate – This knowledge will, I think, set me free. This could be the most important knowledge listed on this page.
- U.S. Passport Renewal Form – notice that it’s available to non-citizen U.S. nationals! “U.S. passports, either in book or card format, are only issued to U.S. Citizens or non-citizen U.S. nationals. “
- Change status from taxpayer to non-taxpayer. Revoke the Election to be treated as a resident alien.
- If you prefer videos, see our YouTube Playlist
- How to deal with police officers (not police men and women) – Five, 10-min videos
- Secrets about U.S. passport (port pass) – video – shows that the passport is available to U.S. citizens and also American Nationals. Now how about that! An American National is a non-resident alien. Sounds strange to be an alien but it’s the best status.
- Study Guide (PDF) – Good overview
- Law Merchant – By Jean Keating and John Knox – This explains the meaning of “income” and how by using bank notes from Federal Reserve, one becomes liable to provide a (tax) “return” to the company that provides the notes. It’s a return, as in a return-on-investment, their investment of letting you use bank notes.
- The court may actually be a bank, and the indictment is a bank check. These are comments on a Keating seminar.
- Justinian Deception – explains that anything in all capital letters is gibberish.
- Living in the Private – living in the private means using your birth name (first name and maybe also your middle name) and being a man or woman. Living in the public means to operate with the name on the birth certificate and with the social security number as an agent for the corporation called United States (different from united States of America)
- We begin at birth (PDF) – A complex though accurate explanation. Re-read again and again.
- Personage & Barratry – By Anna von Reitz
- Escheat by the Lord – Wikipedia
- The Wizard of Oz – An Allegory
- With Lawful Excuse
- Use a bid bond to pay your charges and stay out of jail – Stop the Pirates
- Take control of the strawman/person and change thy status (video)
- Dissolve the strawman and change thy status – this is the alternative to taking control of the strawman/corporation
- Operation of every single claim in a nutshell (PDF)
- Voluntary Contracts that Bind You
- How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known To Man
- Bill Turner’s Videos
- The Hierarchy of Law
- Who’s Who in Court
- Creditors & Their Bonds (PDF)
- Video about Creditors & Their Bonds by Yusuf El (YouTube)
- Kurtis Kallenbach Site – Brilliant Man
- Invisible Contracts (Long, verbose; PDF)
- Introduction to Common Law – Three audio files from a seminar
- Thou’s ship/vessel is under arrest, not thou, the human – This document shows the words we use in everyday life come from words used in shipping.
- Videos about words used for deception – three videos
- Law Notes/a> – from 1215.org – good content on common law courts