Which seminar did this man attend?

6 Posts
5 Users
3 Reactions
Guide at Educated in Law
Admin
Topic starter
(@adminu)

The man in this vital video mentions a weekend-seminar that changed his life and helped him see the commercial matrix of the courts. Which seminar did he attend? 

(18) #53 | Law Merchant: The Commercial System running the World + Notice of Liability | Cal Washington - YouTube

5 Replies
(@hamilton435)

Cal says really very little in the video.  The truth of the matter is everything is about commerce and contracts. The courts only have jurisdiction if they have a contract simple as that. People need to learn how and when to avoid contracts. 

(@mr-whoo)

contracts and not jurisdiction ?

(@versedviking)

Contracts are actually the tool that is used to pull you into jurisdiction, so I guess the answer to your question is yes. By not contracting with them in thy ALL CAPS, they are not afforded jurisdiction.

1 Reply
allstarr
(@allstarr)

@versedviking I've read about this, a good deal.

The problem is for custody matters. The ex gets a lawyer, putting herself and one's kids into their jurisdiction, and if one wants to ever see their kids, they have to subjugate themselves to that jurisdiction, which they claim over the kids, because the ex submits to their jurisdiction.

I've not read, or otherwise heard, how to be able to overcome that. As long as one party goes into their jurisdiction, thus putting one's kids into it, one seems to be SOL.

Guide at Educated in Law
Admin
Topic starter
(@adminu)

Their courts focus on persons (franchises) of United States. One must claim a higher jurisdiction that nullifies their actions. One must first rescind and nullify the agreement to their marriage contract organized/licensed by the state which is a three-party contract between the man's person/LLC, the woman's person/LLC, and the STATE OF _____. Children are products of this contract and the STATE OF ____ can dictate the terms of the divorce/dissolution and the assignment of assets/child products.

Once the marriage contract is declared null and void for lack of transparency, then hold court as the living man seeking his property, meaning his child (flesh and blood). Say it is my wish to have my property returned to me as the living man. 

Look up Karl: Lentz. He used to help people get their sons and daughters back with a 10-word note in writing.

The children belong to the man. This is what keeps the marriage together and is what is best for the children, since a mom won't leave behind her children. Of course, there are exceptions in the case of an abusive man. 

Also, challenge their live birth certificate for the child. My live birth certificate claims my mom was indigent and abandoned me. Then they made my mom and dad my guardians/parents, and the STATE OF _____ could take back the children at anytime. Thy children may be considered wards of the state and thou must challenge that point. On birth certificate, my mom listed as informant with her unmarried name and having abandoned her bastard son – Educated in Law

Also watch The Magnificent Deception, by a man whose children were stolen. 

Share: