Notifications
Clear all

Presidential Campaign Advisor

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@statesman)

I am andy williams jr., and I would like some guidance and advice. I am running for president of the United States for America. I want to use this as an opportunity to teach and share with the American people how e have been deceived and are in involuntary servitude. my message is United We Stand-Platform is: Abolish Slavery/ Eradicate Poverty/ End the War-Slavery I am referring to the use of codes, statutes ordinances under the color of law. Eradicate Poverty is made in America jobs and removing this licensing scheme that violates our rights to an occupation. End the War is the war on we the American people by this corporate government that is killing our dreams. I would like some structure on my foundation and some do's or don'ts. I plan to do teach-ins and share your platform for those who desire to be empowered.

3 Replies
Guide at Educated in Law
(@adminu)

Hi Andy

1. We have been deceived but I don't think it's involuntary servitude. We've been deceived into using the person to conduct our affairs. There are pros and cons to operating within their merchant system. More cons than pros. 
  2. We've also been deceived into thinking we're federal citizens or even citizen/employees of the municipal corporation UNITED STATES. It's fraud, and therefore easily cancelled, but I wouldn't call it involuntary servitude, though the consequences are similar. 
  3. The codes and statutes/statues and don't forget LEG-islation apply to either the person/franchise/LLC or the citizen-officer. The first question or rebuttal is not which code or statute but why do they think the statutes and codes apply to us? Many rules apply to enlisted men but they don't apply to me. Yes, this is definitely done under the color of law, meaning it's not law. 
  4. We don't need to use their notes/currency either. We can use gold and silver or whatever we desire. Though the real USofA gov't can only accept gold and silver. There's a funny question, "If the USofA can only accept gold and silver, who the hell are you people?" 

Glad to hear thou is running for president of the USofA. Thou may be the only candidate! 

1 Reply
(@statesman)

@adminu

1. My reason for saying involuntary servitude is we the people are giving up our time and labor to pay for voluntary taxes, vehicle stickers, license and registration fees, etc. It's fraud and involuntary servitude. I am willing to file a claim against the corporation United States for fraud and involuntary servitude under the 13th Amendment.  
  2. The deception goes to the heart of the claim in paragraph 1. There is a section 2 in the 13th amendment that abolishes and similarity to slavery. I have used this claim in a pending suit, but an administrative hearing officer disguised as a judge refused to read as a neutral arbitrator.
  3. I agree. I presented this in a jurisdictional argument and was denied. I am bringing to the Illinois Supreme Court under a writ of mandamus.
  4. I totally agree. It's a debt paying a debt. I thought I heard Texas was going back to gold. 

I was thinking that I can run for President without being a corporation. Under the USofA as a man, and not a person. It would mean I may need to challenge the FEC rules, etc...  which I would. I comprehend the difference between persons and people. I have corrected my status and authenticated my birth certificate on State and Federal levels. I also revoked my voter's registration. I do NOT comprehend everything, however, I am willing to challenge any codes, ordinances, LEG-islation to declare its unconstitutionality as it applies to me and be the only candidate teaching people about our rights.

Guide at Educated in Law
(@adminu)

Since it's a deception, not involuntary servitude, it's actually harder to break free. They brainwashed us and corrupted our language and grammar. They are thorough!

it's hard to explain to people: 

• They are people, not persons.
  • Person means a franchise or business entity.
  • The USofA is not a 'country', it's a union.
  • United States is a municipal corporation created by The USofA.
  • That corporation has many employees who hold the office/title called citizen.
  • "you" is always plural
  • There are two birth certificates. One for the people (singular) and one for the person/franchise/LLC.
  • Income taxes apply to federal activities. And people are duped into engaging in a federal activity by completing the 1040 form, which is only for people working for or doing business with the municipal corporation US or the federal govt. 
Share: