Another good video showing man on the land traveling (not driving) in a car (not a vehicle) who is stopped by policy officers, yet in the end they let him go. He shares portpass with them but nothing else. He surprisingly threatens to have a gunfight if they try to pull him from his car. He asserts his right to travel.
- “You have no jurisdiction over me.”
- “I don’t need to do any of that.”
- “I’m not getting out of this private automobile.”
- “Case law is not law.”
- “You have no authority over me.”
- “I don’t have to obey your corporate bylaws.”
- “Threatening me with kidnapping.”
- “Congress passed a law July 8 of this year that no one needs a license unless dealing with commerce.”
- “You guys are revenuers for a foreign corporation. Running under statutes and codes.”
- “Say I’m sorry for impeding my travel.”
- “I don’t have to get out of this [vehicle].”
- Traveling versus driving — no license needed (video proof)
- Traveling, not driving, for state Citizens
- Video – Man uses car without driver’s license. Policy Officers detain, then free him
- Travel Related: Freedom from Government Official Website – Government is supposed to protect rights, not grant them.