This week, many people are reading Dealing With Presentments.
Here’s a portion:
- Legal terms and phrases are artificially imbued with the particular meaning and significance of those who define them. Legal terms have considerably different meanings than the same words do in ordinary parlance. The system, in short, is a word game. Words in law are artificially assigned meanings that are completely different than the meanings attributed to the same words in normal speech. Examples of this are legion, one of the most prominent of which is the word “person,” which in law refers to a legal fiction and does not, and cannot, pertain to a real being. This is why we need law dictionaries in addition to regular ones. The result is the legal system is its own language, concerning which we allegedly need translators and mouthpieces, called “attorneys,” for using the esoteric language that is not spoken by laymen when in a forum (such as a court) wherein legal language is spoken.
- A few concrete examples of derivatives with respect to the legal system are as follows:
- The system invents and uses contrived (derived) names, such as a host of variations of one’s all-caps name, all of which are legal fictions and each of which is a different entity, instead of one’s full appellation consisting of all lower-case, or upper- and lower-case, letters (symbolizing the real being). Therefore, whenever one receives a presentment, such as a summons or complaint, the document is not addressed, and does not pertain, to you, but to a legal entity, ens legis, that is some bastardization of your name in all-capital letters. In this manner the system is freed from the requirement to deal with actual facts and real beings and can operate on presumptions, unsupported allegations, nonexistent debts, stipulations in contractual interactions between legal fictions, and endless concoctions of the mind.
- New case numbers are often created from the same case, such as by changing numbers or letters in the case, thereby enabling matters that you might submit in the original case, as well as any prior derivatives thereof, from needing to be addressed since they do not pertain to what you thought they did. It is also likely that the system uses each newly derived case to make yet more money.
- Laws and administrative agencies multiply endlessly, with each new derivative used to make more money for those in the system while increasing the scope and severity of their power, and increasingly difficult to comprehend or counter.
- Every time you ever mail anything, including having a notary mail things on your behalf, put postage stamps on the envelope. DO NOT MAIL BY USE OF THE RED METER POSTAGE. Whenever you take an item into a post office that needs postage, and ask the teller to put the postage on, they run it through their meter stamp. Do not allow this. You need the cancelled stamp for the clout it has (as a binding obligation on the US Government), and not the red-ink meter, the use of which means the item is not cancelled and mail fraud is involved.
- In addition to use of a notary, such things as embassy seals can work wonders. Perception is reality. Many bureaucrats and officials, upon seeing embassy seals, apostilles, etc., back off immediately (possibly because they think that they might be tampering with matters beyond their knowledge and jurisdiction and thereby risking some kind of problem for themselves).
- Place all documents you execute, as well as all paperwork from adverse parties in the system that you receive and accept and return for value, and/or file in court, directly under the Universal Postal Union, i.e., “UPU,” by the proper use of postage stamps. This matter is discussed below under “Postal Power.”
- Whenever you have serious subpoenas to serve, such as on the mayor of a municipality or some high government official, have them served by the sheriff—or, better yet, the Provost Marshal. Call the US Marshal’s office and see what is involved in having it done.
- Ask for your SID number and file from every state in which you have ever been for any period of time. While the SS No. is federal, the SID No. is state. Through this tracking number the states keep track of everything about you (i.e., your strawman), such as licenses, liens, arrests, etc. SID numbers are either seven (7) digits followed by a letter suffix, or eight (8) digits without the letter. All, however, are preceded by the two-character US Postal identification of the State (CA, NY, TX, etc.). One probably must make a Freedom of Information Act, “FOIA,” request, or the State equivalent (in California, for instance, one might use the Information Practices Act, “IPA”) for procuring your SID file.
- Send off a FOIA to the FBI for your FBI rap sheet, which not only contains the record of every arrest or “detention” (alienation) to which your strawman has ever been subjected, but allegedly can be used legally to provide conclusive and indisputable proof that the strawman is a separate and distinct legal entity in the nature of a corporation, and created by the state. It references an organizational ID No. just like the corporate police agencies have, etc. This is prima facie evidence for diversity of citizenship. In addition, the FBI rap sheet is invaluable if you are trying to clear your record or restore your rights or attack an agency legally. In addition to obtaining it by making a FOIA request to the FBI, if you are a guest of the Bureau of Prisons, “BOP,” you can get it by written request to your Case Manager, since it is in your file. BOP guests take note: The FBI rap sheet does not contain info on the dispositions of cases, so it does not come under the recent “snitch protection” ban on paperwork. That means they cannot refuse to give it to you.
All injury we experience in legal/commercial matters is the result of essentially two (2) things:
- Failure to establish on the record and correctly notice the proper parties of our position as the living principal, creditor, and authorized representative for, our strawman (all-caps name). All law functions on the basis of presumptions. A major presumption on the basis of which mankind is enslaved is the presumption that our failure to clarify and establish on the record who we regard ourselves as being and in what capacity we are functioning signifies the system’s right to act against us as it wishes. As per the maxim of law, “He who fails to assert his rights has none.” The 7th Commercial Maxim is apt: “A matter must be expressed to be resolved.” If we do not provide notice of our position, no one else can, nor does anyone in the system have any motivation to try to assert our position for us (especially vis-à-vis them). If we want our position noticed, we and we alone must do it.
If we fail to notify appropriate officials and agencies of our position there is no basis upon which anyone in the system can relate to us other than in accordance with the system’s rules and presumptions, which operate with impunity unless properly controverted by us. Their position is the only one on the table because we have not introduced our own into the equation. A gold prospector must drive a stake in each corner of a plot he is staking his claim on if he wants to have others recognize his claim. Without doing so, nothing exists to communicate his intent or be treated as if the plot of ground is his as opposed to anyone else’s. He has not acted in accordance with the rules of the game that must be followed for him to achieve his objective.
- Acting in dishonor, and thereby engaging in resistance that disallows passthrough of the current that enables us to retain our freedom and autonomy without being damaged. Resistance in a circuit creates heat. By resisting we bear the burden in our own biological circuitry, which remains until discharged. This absence of discharge can weaken, exhaust, burn up, or in some way debilitate us.
Read the entire essay here.
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.