The United States (government) I-9 form (see below) shows how one operates in the public (meaning government) versus the private. It shows that First Name, Last Name and Address are government corporation designations or corporate designations. It shows their language for their world.
- We say Given Name. They say First Name
- We say family name. They say Last Name
- We have a street number and name. Their people live at an “address”
I don’t have a first name. I don’t have a last name. And I don’t have an address. Why? Because I don’t work for United States (government) and I’m not a citizen of the territories (such as puerto rico) and I’m not a former slave naturalized via the 14th amendment.
- Tax form says Individual means Sole-proprietor. Individual is not a man. It means a company, an entity.
- Learn to speak in the private and be a simple mankind.
- Living in the Private
- U.S. forms cannot be changed by govt employees, but maybe we can change them