We have more proof that United States does not technically operate within any of the union states, where it lacks jurisdiction.
United States Department of Just-ice has a team overseeing an area called ‘District of Maryland’. As Dorothy would say, “We’re not in Kansas anymore.”
Here’s a screenshot of a recent press release. Notice ‘DISTRICT OF MARYLAND’.
On their home page for this district, they clearly say they serve residents (resident aliens) in the state of Maryland. They don’t serve Maryland state citizens.
They serve 14th amendment citizens domiciled in District of Columbia and residing within Maryland (not living permanently within Maryland).
“Our United States Attorney’s Office serves nearly six million residents throughout the state of Maryland.”
Though later on the same page, they do say they help citizens as well:
We are proud to serve the citizens of Maryland and devoted to enhancing the quality of life in our state.
Back to the main point, if they had jurisdiction in Maryland (the state) then the office would be for Maryland (the state).
But they don’t have jurisdiction within the state, just jurisdiction over the federal land in the state and their 14th amendment citizens.
- The Wizard of Oz – An Allegory
- Articles by Richard, MacDonald – The Buck Act and zip codes
- 14th Amendment language emphasizes “United States” is separate from the 50 american states
- 14th Amendment Fraud: Are you a citizen of your state, or a citizen of the federal government or BOTH?
- They ask if thou is a resident to trick thou into being a 14th Amendment federal U.S. citizen