Richard MacDonald cites an old law from California that differentiates between a citizen and a person/persona.
The first bullet below says a person will get jail time. The second bullet says a citizen loses right to vote. Richard says this proves STATE OF CALIFORNIA, the corporation, has control over persons, not citizens.
- Penal Code, Section 227. Every person who fights a duel, or who sends or accepts a challenge to fight a duel is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison, or in the county jail not exceeding one year.
- Penal Code, Section 228. Any citizen of this State who shall fight a duel with deadly weapons, or send or accept a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, either within this State or out of it, or who shall act as second, those thus offending, shall not be allowed to hold any office of profit, or to enjoy the right of suffrage, and shall be declared so disqualified in the judgment, upon conviction.
Which status does thou want? i’m choosing state citizen. Though no plans to duel (only paintgunning for me).
These laws have been repealed but only because dueling no longer common.
I presume these laws were written around the time when laws mention both persons and citizens, whereas now they may mostly reference persons.
This point is mentioned by Richard at some point in this 2.5 hour essential video.
- Historical page about dueling listing the repealed laws (my source for this post)
- Richard McDonald’s Seminar on state Citizen status (essential)
New to the site?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.