They ask if thou is a ‘resident‘ on all forms and in court because their system is geared to 14th Amendment citizens who are federal citizens and also citizens in the states in which they reside.
This occurred to me as I reviewed how Elon Musk’s son changed his name and the court documents ask if he is a resident of the county. They don’t ask if he lives on/in the county, only if he resides there.
Once thou agrees that thou resides in the county or state, they thou is assumed to be a federal citizen / U.S. Citizen domiciled in Washington, DC, and merely residing in another state.
Here is the 14th Amendment:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The 14th amendment created the idea of a federal citizen, which heretofor was a contested idea. There had always been state citizens, and the 14th amendment created the U.S. citizen status, which is not what state citizens are and not what they want to be, as they become subject to the jurisdiction of United States, In Congress Assembled, otherwise know as United States, which is differs from The United States of America.
Reside means to be living or possibly working in a state. Every state has a ‘resident office‘….
See Christopher explain the how the 14th amendment entrapped the freed Africans and then entrapped the rest of the people through deception. Start around 31 minutes, 14 seconds. 31:14.
- I say thou, not you, because you is always plural! We are taught incorrect grammar intentionally. They are pretending to speak to a corporation with many people, hence you (plural). Read this and this.
- Elon Musk’s son needs to petition the court because the son is considered a ward of the state. Why else would a man have to ask the court for permission to change one’s name? The man should actually be telling the court he has reached the age of majority and can now manage his own affairs.
- The court documents also have a field for the BRANCH NAME which is “Santa Monica Courthouse”. Some say the courts are actually banks. While others may add that the post office is actually the court…
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.