Before a baby emerges from his or her mom, no one would rationally describe the process as labor. That should be a red flag.
It’s called labor because as I mentioned in another post, two things are going on when a baby is born.
- The baby is born
- A (corporate) persona is birthed
I explained this in the other post, but here I want to emphasize that no one would call it labor.
This is a mom trying to push the baby out. No labor. Just pushing. Just a mom thing to do.
Never call it labor. The mom is not a mother (ship). No (courier) delivery either.
New to the site?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.