I have no idea why he would even have one. Why would Matthew McConaughey use a gold-trimmed flag in a video? Is there someone in the power-that-be going around speaking to budding politicians and telling them to use the gold-trimmed flag? Did he used to be in the military or does he have family members in the military? Because the gold-trimmed flag is a military/maritime flag. If a politician is speaking in front of it or if it hangs in a court room, then we’re not dealing with the civilian USofA. We’re dealing with a military tribunal with limited rights and, of course, no jury. Soldiers don’t get a jury.
- Flag with gold trim
- Fundamentals 3: Your Flags by Anna Von Reitz
- Standard USA flag at Putin summit — no gold fringe
- The book, U.S. of A. v U.S.: The Loss of Legal Memory of the American State
New to the site?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.