There are two things happening when dealing with a government: real world and fiction.
A baby is born. That is real world.
A persona is birthed. That’s fiction.
A man is traveling in a conveyance not for hire. That is real world.
A person is driving for hire and is stopped for traffic (commerce) violation. That’s fiction.
A man is kidnapped by people in costumes. This is real world. (Note I’m talking about a victim-less crime.)
A person is arrested (like a ship) and put in a (battery) cell. That is fiction.
Be sure to stay in real world and object to anyone who tries to place thou into a fiction.
- Evergreen SHIP arrested. Only ships are arrested. Is thou a ship?
- Baby born or person birthed/berthed?
- Dockets, Master, Bar – Administrative courts are vessels in dry-dock
- Using Mister and Miss is NOT polite. It turns people into navy personnel.
- Practice living in the private: My given name is
New to the site?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.