A few things to keep in mind about the courts.
- thy name is always in capital letters because they are administering the estate of the dead persona
- they wear black robes because they are involved in matters of the dead
- they refer to thee as ‘you’ because thou represents the estate of the dead person
- the person may be a corporate entity
- courts issue ‘summons’ because they are inviting the dead
Be who thy is – a living man. Don’t get caught up in the dead.
One last thing, supposedly all courts are probate courts, meaning a court that administrates over a dead ‘person’s’ estate. i don’t know if the below is relevant, but in the movie My Cousin Vinny, the judge exits from a door with the word ‘probate’.
New to the site?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.