California Democrats and Republicans drastically changed the driving requirements for new drivers. These intolerant politicians claim that they are trying to save lives. Sound familiar? That’s the same thing they said when they passed the curfew, the smoking age, and the drinking age. The new law will:
- Require teens to have held a learner’s permit for at least six months, instead of at least 30 days, before obtaining a provisional license to drive.
- During the first six months of a teen’s provisional license, generally prohibit passengers under age 20 unless the teen driver is accompanied by a licensed driver at least 25 years old.
Generally prohibit driving between midnight and 5 a.m. for teens during their first year of driving with a provisional license
New to the site?
- Review these slides
- Read this,
- review this diagram of US vs USofA,
- read these six PDFs,
- watch Richard McDonald's seminar intro
- learn to speak like a simple man
- If this site ever goes down, the archive is on the wayback machine.